Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Art to Help the Gulf Oil Spill - Great Results - Phyllis OShields
















ART TO HELP THE GULF OIL SPILL CONTINUES - GREAT RESPONSE THUS FAR - WE HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE PROGRAM 

Greetings Everyone,

The oil spill breaks my heart. I love nature and I love the gulf coast where I was born and have lived for many years.  The mangroves, the birds, the fish, the crabs and hundreds of other living things in our eco-system are being harmed.     Nature is my life. I want to help......

Most of you know of my mission in painting and preserving all coastal areas around the world.

I can help with your help. 25% of all purchases of paintings or prints from me will go to the Audubon Society’s fund to help rescue birds. 
 Have you been thinking of freshening your art collection or just want new prints for your walls NOW is a great time to go for it!

Go to my website http://www.oshieldsfineart.com and enjoy looking at the beauty of the gulf and all Florida coastal areas and the Keys.

 All of it is now in danger of being damaged by the spill but I know we will be doing all that we can to save our fabulous coasts and wildlife.

Thank you for helping! 

Phyllis

Phyllis O’Shields
704.394.7382

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments