Monday, August 1, 2011

Seashells of the World Audubon Collection Pastel Watercolor Phyllis O'Shields Contemporary Impressionism

SeaShells of the World Series for Audubon Collection

Watercolor and Pastel
Phyllis O'Shields Seashell Artist
Seashell Note Cards and Prints
Contemporary Impressionism
Studio 704.394.7382
Conch Shells, StarFish, Nautilus Shells, Sanibel Island Shells, Top Shells and many more
Caribbean SeaShells, Florida SeaShells, Hawaii SeaShells. California Seashells 

My Third Audubon Seashell Collection

These card size paintings in pastel and watercolour are being used as another card series for Audubon Stores, this is the third series I have created for them. The backs of the cards have a complete description of the shell and its habitat.

My sea shell cards are in book stores, gift shops and stores through the South East, Caribbean and Hawaii.

Many people frame the cards as they are on a very heavy gloss paper stock, archival, suitable for framing.

Most of these shells in the collection are found in the Caribbean, Florida & East Coast, California and Hawaii.
A wonderful place to look up your favorite beautiful shell http://www.blogger.com/goog_1499547105

Everyone loves sea shells and has special memories of a vacation spent at the beach. I look forward to hearing from all seashell collectors. Please drop me an email and share with me your collection.

These are available in cards for sell and small glicee prints on my web store.

Phyllis O'Shields Contemporary Impressionism

 


1 comment:

  1. I was able to find good info from your articles.

    Review my blog post - more info

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Your Comments